Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Salon Hunting

As most of you know I recently moved and I am now looking for a new salon. I am totally spoiled in that my mom owns a very cute hair studio near the University of Arizona in an old Victorian style house and I am looking for the same type of local atmosphere. Needless to say I have never had the experience of looking for a good stylist and do not really know where to start. I want a salon that does it all...hair, nails and massage. During my time exploring my new town I have been taking note of the salons that I see. Not only am I looking for a nice trendy salon with great stylist but also I want it to have a great atmosphere. Soooo I have been looking in down town and I have narrowed it down to 3 based on their location, style and pricing (which is much more expensive than I am used to in Tucson).
I should also note that these are all locally owned, something that I find to be very important!
#1 Salon 336

#2 On the Avenue Salon

#3 Inspire Salon

Of all the salons I am going to try #3 Inspire Salon based on their decor, the products they carry and out of the three they have the best location. Right on main street which is SUPER charming and fun to walk down. Why not make every trip to the salon a full on experience



No comments:

Post a Comment