Friday, July 27, 2012

Elf Cosmetics

I am a fan of Elf (eyes lips face) Cosmetics not just for the amazing prices but for the diversity of their products and their full online shop. Though Elf is not the only brand I use it is definitely a fun brand to have. I currently have their blush/bronzer, eyelid primer, under eye concealer, tone corrector, eye shadow, and my favorite their liquid eyeliner. Right now Elf is celebrating their 8 year birthday and offering free shipping PLUS $8 off any order over $30. Now if you have ever bought Elf products you know just how far $30 can get you and if you haven't let me explain...You can get ALOOOOT! So if you feel like going on a major shopping spree (by major I mean tons of stuff, little cash needed) visit eyeslipsface.com and start shopping. Use code BD8SHIP to redeem your coupon.


No comments:

Post a Comment