Tuesday, August 21, 2012

M.I.A

Hey Ladies,
I'm so sorry it's been so long, I have had quite a few emails asking where I'm hiding! Feels good to be missed but I feel bad I've been gone so long! We are in the process of packing up out house and moving the fam to Boulder...shopping is supposed to be uh-may-zing!! Perk of it all is we are going to do it on a  budget so when we are all done I will have some nifty tips for budget moving! Baby will be here in October and things are changing and changing fast ;D I will try to get on here more often and do what I love! Talk to you soon <3

I'll even keep you up to date on the move and the radical change of scenery!! PS I hope to never have to move like this again lol!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Im glad your back!! I've been watching your twitter lol! You will LOVE colorado there is so much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I am hearing! I can not wait, this year I will have a white Christmas too!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete