Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Addiction


There are a few things that most woman indulge in regularly; hair dye, manis and pedis but I recently had my very first facial. It was Uh-May-Zing!! It took about 45 minutes of laying in a nice (silent) room and having my faced rejuvenated. Not only was the treatment a pleasure but being able to lay back and relax during the middle of the day in a peaceful environment felt like a total indulgence for a pregnant mom of two. Yes there are a few uncomfortable pimple moments buuuuut my face is totally blemish free one day later! I went to a place in Tucson that my mom goes to regularly called Artistic Touch so if you are ever in the area you have to make an appointment with Elaine. Where every you live I am sure you can find a great spa to indulge yourself, and suggest you do because you will LOVE it. As soon as I get to Colorado I plan on finding myself a spa to get myself a regular facial, I don't think my face can do with out it.


No comments:

Post a Comment