Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello... is it me your looking for?

Hey Ladies,
I know it has been such a long time and I can't tell you how much I have missed blogging and chatting with all of you here and on twitter! This past month has been a world wind of excitement, drama, and challenges...I feel like I have been living in my very own Downton Abbey. Right before we moved I had appendicitis and was in the hospital for 8 days, flew to CO and have been making our new house feel like a home, which I am still working on. I was so happy to get emails form some of my readers and messages from my twitter friends! I am here to tell you I am back, still pregnant, living in Colorado and ready for a whole season of actual fall posts (since I had to sweat it out in AZ just to wear some fall clothing) Thanks for all of your emails and caring inquiries it meant a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment