Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scentsy

Watch out flame-less candle, move over glade plug in Scentsy is here and it is Amazing! My neighbor is our tiny little town's only representative for Scentsy and you can find her at every town event, tent pitched and ready to sell you your newest addiction! The scent options are plentiful and the decor options are endless, it can be so hard to choose (patting myself on the back) I totally made a choice and am loving the way my house smells not to mention the added pop of color in the kitchen. Oh yeah that's right I said house, our whole house smells of blueberry cheesecake (I am aroma dieting i.e. just smelling the good stuff). Perks...your kids can't burn themselves since it is flame less, no worries about burning down the house if you forget to "blow it out" or unplug it whatevs, tons of decor options, and the wax is made in the good Old U.S. of A!  So if you have a local representative in your area awesome, if not visit Jamie Flint's website to order the most delicious smelling home decor ever! In case you are interested I choose Blueberry Cheesecake, Sticky Cinnamon Bun and Welcome Home and I would recommend any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment